FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $75+!
Pan-Mass Challenge Charity Map Print
Regular price $24.00Shipping calculated at checkout.
$5 from each print purchased will be donated to the fundraising efforts of PMC Team Forza-G, and 100% of funds raised are then donated to Dana Farber Cancer Institute to support cancer research and patient care, and aid in the fight against cancer.
This illustrated map of the Pan-Mass Challenge route features all of the iconic water stops and traditions associated with this amazing annual charitable bike ride. Starting with Day Zero in Lenox, Massachusetts, this map features the historical Sturbridge Village where the route begins, cheerleading pom poms, and the American flag hoisted by two fire engines. The next stop is Whitinsville, where you'll find bagpipers at the top of the hill. Following Whitinsville is the Franklin stop, with steel drums and encouraging signs as riders pass through Cherry street. The Dighton-Rehoboth route features incredibly inspiring signs of the PMC's Pedal Partners as well as one of Team Forza-G's lunch stops, Souza Family Farm. Day 2 starts in Bourne and features the Cape Cod Canal, followed by the Barnstable water stop. Next is Brewster where you'll find Da Hedge, Nickerson State Park, rainbow popsicles, Brewster General Store, and more. The Wellfleet stop features the iconic Ice Couch, made of bags of ice where riders can take a quick break and cool off, followed by the dunes as riders near the finish. Finally, there's Provincetown where the PMC finishes! There's the Provincetown Inn, the Monument, some ice cold beer, and the Provincetown Party Ferry!
PRODUCT & SHIPPING DETAILS
- Illustrated by Courtney Palmer
- Color may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor & frame is not included
- Printed on beautiful, thick archival-grade paper with archival inks to prevent fading (basically these prints last forever!)
- I print and package 5 x 7, 8 x 10, and 11 x 14 art prints in my studio and they are printed to order - I typically ship within 1-3 business days but please allow extra time during the holiday season.
- 16 x 20 prints are printed to order by a giclee printer, therefore please allow 5-10 business days before shipping.
- 5 x 7, 8 x 10, and 11 x 14 prints are slipped into a waterproof sleeve, wrapped in tissue paper, and shipped flat in a rigid mailer with chipboard backing so they arrive safely.
- 16 x 20 prints will be shipped separately and rolled gently in a mailing tube.
- Most orders are shipped USPS (UPS is occasionally used for heavier, larger orders) and typically arrive within 1-5 business days. Once your order leaves my studio, it is no longer in my control
- If there are any issues with your order once it has arrived, please reach out to me at email@example.com
- For more on the process, follow along on Instagram @palmprintsco!
- All artwork © 2020-2022 Courtney Palmer